There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Uncovering the Sites of the South Village's Secret 'Little Italy'
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Call of Chihuly: Famed Glass Sculptor Blows Into Union Square
- Bklyner ⇒ Ta-Nehisi Coates Packs Kings Theatre for a Conversation
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Electrifying! Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival Celebrates 10 Years
- Curbed NY ⇒ Ai Weiwei’s ‘Good Fences Make Good Neighbors’ Appears in Washington Square Park
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Brooklyn Gets Its First All-Vegetarian School
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1831 Matthew Anderson House - 9 Leroy Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ 2 More Weekends for Cafe Orlin
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ NYPD Captured a Loose Goat Near McCarren Park This Morning – Free Williamsburg
- Gothamist ⇒ Get the Best Lobster Roll in NYC Before It Disappears for the Winter
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Most Delicious Octopus Dishes in NYC
- LICtalk ⇒ The Legend of Paretti Hall, Aka Club Exile, in Long Island City
- New York Times ⇒ New York’s Ferries Have Left Some of Their Builders High and Dry
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ NYC Architects: The 6 Most Important Designers Right Now
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Wylie Dufresne Is Giving Away Mini-Donuts at Soho Pop-Up Friday
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 6 of the Quirkiest ATMs You Can Find in NYC: Gold ATM, Beer ATM, Cupcake ATM and More
- Uptown Collective ⇒ 10/07/17: The Little Red Lighthouse Festival
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!