Follow our Instagram account @ViewingNYC to see photos of New York City from some of the best local, amateur, and professional photographers around! If you would like to see your photo featured, be sure to use hashtag #viewingnyc and we'll take a look!
Good evening! Wishing you a happy Tuesday, December 18th, 2018 from all of us at Viewing NYC!
Here's what the weather looks like in the City right now.
There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ On Christmas Eve, the Public Can Go Inside Gramercy Park for One Hour
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Village Army Navy Store Closes After 20 Years but Hopes for Another Tour of Duty
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn Navy Yard Sees Challenges and Success in Community Engagement
- Brokelyn ⇒ Enjoy Vintage Subway and Bus Rides Through 12/30
- Brooklyn Daily Eagle ⇒ Expert: City’s BQE Plan Could Bring Dangerous Levels of Toxic Pollution to Brooklyn Heights
- Curbed NY ⇒ Mapping the NYC Buildings That Became Landmarks in 2018
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Huerman A. Flurscheim House - 131 West 77th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ MULBERRY STREET, Little Italy
- Gothamist ⇒ Oh, There Were Mandarin Ducks in Brooklyn This Whole Time
- Greenpointers ⇒ Public Waterfront Revealed at Eliot Spitzer's Dank 420 Kent Ave Development
- New York Times ⇒ The El Chapo Trial: New York’s Newest Tourist Destination
- Patch ⇒ These Are Brooklyn's Darkest Neighborhoods
- StreetEasy ⇒ 5 Reasons It's Great to Rent Rather Than Buy in NYC Right Now
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Mount Sinai Plans to Open Behavioral Health Center in Rivington House Building
- Thrillist ⇒ New York City’s Best New Restaurants of 2018
- West Side Rag ⇒ Penguin Random House Opens Pop-Up Bookstore