Follow our Instagram account @ViewingNYC to see photos of New York City from some of the best local, amateur, and professional photographers around! If you would like to see your photo featured, be sure to use hashtag #viewingnyc and we'll take a look!
For InstaFriday, Viewing NYC finds five great photos snapped this week in New York City on Instagram — one for each borough — and shares them with you. For more information on the photos or the photographer, please click through the link below each photo. Enjoy your weekend!
Don't forget to follow @viewingnyc on Instagram to see the most amazing shots of our City on a daily basis.
There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Atlantic Terminal and Atlantic Center Malls Sold
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Sharp Shooters: NYU Students Win $1-Million Prize for Designing Smarter Firearm
- CBS New York ⇒ New Amazon Office to Create 2,000 Jobs in Manhattan
- Curbed NY ⇒ Madison Square North Historic District Could Be Expanded if Preservationists Have Their Way
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ An Elegant Fragment - 380 Broadway
- Food & Wine ⇒ New York City Is Finally Getting a Proper Cider House
- Forgotten NY ⇒ LOST BATTALION HALL, Rego Park
- Gothamist ⇒ 'Camp Rockaway' Is Now Open for Glamping Near the Beach at Fort Tilden
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 10 Reasons to Get Excited for Fall in New York
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: Keeping Your Apple-Picking Plans
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ Gorgeous Photo of East River Waterfront & NYC Skyline Sunset on Last Night of Summer Seen From Roosevelt Island
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Lower East Side Bars - Lower East Side - New York - the Infatuation
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in New York City This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Discover in NYC, a Randall’s Island Hidden Gem: The Robert Moses Building
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ How to Plan for the N/W Subway Apocalypse