Follow our Instagram account @ViewingNYC to see photos of New York City from some of the best local, amateur, and professional photographers around! If you would like to see your photo featured, be sure to use hashtag #viewingnyc and we'll take a look!
Good evening! Wishing you a happy Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 from all of us at Viewing NYC!
Here's what the weather looks like in the City right now.
There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ In Honor of the World War I Armistice Centennial, the City's Memorials Get Refurbished
- Bklyner ⇒ Registration Is Open for the 2019 Coney Island Polar Bear Plunge
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Cadman Park Cleanup Sunday
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Dumb-No! New Towers Will Ruin Nabe’s View of Empire State Building Framed by Manhattan Bridge, Locals Say
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Welcomes Tiltz, a New Classic Arcade Themed Sports Bar
- Curbed NY ⇒ Harassment on NYC Public Transportation Means Women Spend More Than Men
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Francis F. Palmer House - 74 Riverside Drive
- Gothamist ⇒ This Old Subway Car Living Inside an Empty Midtown Storefront Was Found in the Mojave Desert
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Local Roots of “A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" Celebrated
- Thrillist ⇒ Meet the Badass 'Jeerleaders' That Bring Gotham Girls Roller Derby to Life
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 of the Smallest Things in NYC, From the New Book TINY New York
- West Side Rag ⇒ R.I.P. To Stan Lee, Another Iconic Artist Who Grew Up on the Upper West Side