Follow our Instagram account @ViewingNYC to see photos of New York City from some of the best local, amateur, and professional photographers around! If you would like to see your photo featured, be sure to use hashtag #viewingnyc and we'll take a look!
There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Escape the City Heat in This Tiny Beach Cabin on NY Harbor
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick's Farmers' Markets Are Back and They're Better Than Ever
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYPL’s Rose Main Reading Room Should Be a Landmark, Officials Say
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Hotel Hargrave -- 106-112 West 72nd Street
- Downtown Express ⇒ Grandeur Restored: Beekman Street Landmark Wins Award for Creating ‘Gift to the City’
- EV Grieve ⇒ Company for the Cube on Astor Place
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Restaurant Roundup: Norman, Chucko Ramen, and West Wine Bar – Free Williamsburg
- Mott Haven Herald ⇒ Report: Local Housing Stock Becoming Increasingly Unaffordable
- New York Times ⇒ A Tiny Park Fights for Sunlight Among New York City Skyscrapers
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ There’s a Great New Entryway to NYC’s Most Uncomfortable Bike-Ped Path
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Subaqueous Civilization
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Trinity Church’s Four Cemeteries in NYC
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ 40 Years After Shutting Its Doors, the Old Bronx Borough Courthouse Gets New Lease on Life