There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ City Releases Plan to Transform Brooklyn's Broadway Junction Into Desirable Transit Hub
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Best Hidden Parks and Secret Gardens, Mapped
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Joseph and Josephine Bissell House - 46 West 55th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ This Elegant Home Is the Oldest in the East Village
- Gothamist ⇒ SEE IT: Giant Tunnel Boring Machine Smashes Its Way Through Ongoing Aqueduct Repair
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Fifth Annual Sunnyside Post Mile Set for Oct. 5, Register Now
- New York Times ⇒ Fire Hydrants Have Been New York’s Cool Solution for 100 Years
- QNS.com ⇒ The Greats Once Took This Long-Lost Queens Baseball Diamond: Our Neighborhood, the Way It Was
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Old New York in Photos #104 - Mystery Church & Street in New York City
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC’s Most Noteworthy Restaurant Openings of 2019 (So Far)
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 17 Fascinating Lighthouses in the NYC Area
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Back to Work Week: All the Places You Can Work From in Astoria
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!