There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Uncovering the Stories Behind Downtown's Overlooked Synagogues
- Curbed NY ⇒ This Is How Much Having a Roommate Can Save You in NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Randolph and Everett Jacobs House - 24 East 78th Street
- Eater NY ⇒ Somehow, Hudson Yards Developer Finds Way to Open an Even More Exclusive Restaurant
- New York Times ⇒ Who Calls the Shots on Broadway? She Does
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Arched Façade of David Adjaye's 130 William Street Climbs Toward 800-Foot Apex in the Financial District
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ NYC’s Amenity Battleground
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Behind Trump Place, Three Civil Rights Heroes Are Honored on Freedom Place
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!