There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Our Favorite Five Oyster Happy Hours for an Endless Summer
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Taking the Garden Path
- Brownstoner ⇒ Beyond the Croton Aqueduct: A Story of New York City Water
- Curbed NY ⇒ Upper West Side Tower Tops Out Amid Legal Feud
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ An 1897 Remake - No. 156 Franklin Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Emmy Squared Closed This Weekend for a 'Routine Refresh'
- PropertyShark ⇒ op 15 Best-Selling NYC Residential Buildings in H1 2019 – Manhattan Leads the Way
- QNS.com ⇒ Cool Queens Museum Continues Hot Streak With Films, Exhibitions, Sing-Along
- The Lo-Down ⇒ A Chinatown Classic, Fong On, Re-Emerges at 81 Division St.
- The Villager ⇒ Public Plazas Open in Meatpacking District - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Eat, Drink, See and Do in NYC This Weekend
- Untapped Cities ⇒ WWII Spitfire Plane Is en Route to Nyc-Area in World’s Longest Flight Attempt
- West Side Rag ⇒ Throwback Thursday: The ‘Broadway Ladies’ of the Late 70s
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!