There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Evolution of Hudson Square: From the Printing District to 'Affordable' Luxury
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Japanese Dessert Shop With Dominique Ansel Pedigree Quietly Begins Service on East Broadway
- Curbed NY ⇒ Cuomo Expected to Throw His Support Behind Congestion Pricing This Week
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The "Hildegarde Withers Home" - 32 West 74th Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Hist List: Every Official Historic Landmark in Greenpoint - Greenpointers
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: New Year’s Freeze
- Thrillist ⇒ Where to Eat and Drink Near the High Line
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Brooklyn’s Little-Known Kingsland Wildflowers Is a Rooftop Oasis for NYC Wildlife
- Vanishing New York ⇒ The Grassroots Tavern
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!