There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Consumerist ⇒ People Paid $75 to Receive Sad, Cold, Tiny Slices at ‘Fyre Festival of Pizza’
- Curbed NY ⇒ See the Tribute in Light Illuminate the New York City Skyline
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Charles A. Youngs's 1891 Hybrid--59 West 94th Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Dumbo-Ft. Greene, Part 2
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The Most Anticipated Fall 2017 Restaurant and Bar Openings in Bushwick, Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Gothamist ⇒ Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Vandalized With 'Bloody' Hands & Message: 'Hate Will Not Be Tolerated'
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ Awesome Photo of World Trade Center Tribute in Light Seen From Roosevelt Island & Story of Making the Tribute in Light
- Thirsty ⇒ The Smoking Scorpion Cocktail at Bodega Negra
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Have to Do in NYC This Fall
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 17 Must-Visit Places in Jamaica, Queens: An Untapped Cities Guide
- West Side Rag ⇒ Jacob’s Pickles Reopening, and Planning New Dumpling Restaurant
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!