There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Blue Man Group Exhibit at MCNY Lets Visitors Play Their Iconic Pipes
- Bklyner ⇒ Brooklyn's Got Talent: The 10th Annual Coney Island Talent Show
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Doyers Street ‘Asphalt Art’ Ahead of Chinatown Seasonal Streets Closure
- Bronx Mama ⇒ Cooling Centers in the Bronx
- Brownstoner ⇒ Little Red Brick House in Red Hook With Landscaped Garden, Backyard Studio, Garage, Asks $1.495M
- Curbed NY ⇒ Staten Island Suffers Power Outage After Fire at Con Ed Substation
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Henry J. Holbrook House - 437 Washington Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Poison Ivy From NYC Park Taking Over Public Sidewalk in the Bronx
- New York Times ⇒ Camping on Staten Island, an Outdoor Adventure Without Leaving N.Y.C.
- QNS.com ⇒ Flushing Town Hall to Host Colombian Bullerengue and Sensational Swing Dancing
- The Villager ⇒ Museum Dedicated to Posters Opens in Chelsea - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ The Coolest New Exhibits to Check Out in NYC Before They Disappear
- Untapped Cities ⇒ PHOTOS: 2019 NYC Dîner en Blanc Returns to Rockefeller Park in Battery Park City
- West Side Rag ⇒ Mrs. Maisel Returning to the Upper West Side on Friday
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!