There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Pop-Up Beach Party Coming to Downtown Brooklyn
- Curbed NY ⇒ MTA Plans for Two More Fare Hikes by 2021
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ William J. Fryer's 11 East 30th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Yelp Rolls Out Health Scores for Restaurants in NYC
- Manhattan Express ⇒ Central Park Honors Women’s Suffrage — and Its Complicated History
- The Bridge ⇒ Why BRIC's New President Believes in Brooklyn - the Bridge
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ Mapping New York City Neighborhood Rents (Summer 2018)
- Thrillist ⇒ How to Make the Most of Your Summer Fridays in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ See the Never Built Plans for Frank Lloyd Wright’s City of the Future on Ellis Island
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Bx19 Named Slowest Bus in the Bronx; Bx21 Most Unreliable - Welcome2TheBronx™
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!