There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYPL's 'Digital Time Travel' Maps Let You Compare Today's New York City With the Past
- Architectural Digest ⇒ Quiet Places in New York City | Architectural Digest
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Wylie Dufresne Opens Du’s Donuts and Coffee in Williamsburg
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ With Pizza-Speakeasy at 1 Ludlow Street Canceled, Popular Village Bistro ‘Mimi’ Signs On
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Astor Place Cube Kicks Off 50th Birthday Celebrations With Silent Disco
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Edward R. Finch Mansion - 1130 Madison Avenue
- Eventbrite ⇒ Fun on the Farm
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Kosciuszko Bridge Opens Tomorrow With a Light Show – Free Williamsburg
- Grub Street ⇒ The Absolute Best Sushi in New York
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Is This the Prettiest Ice Cream in NYC?
- Mary in Manhattan ⇒ Secret Concerts Are Happening All Over New York City
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Essex Crossing: The Hudson Yards of the Lower East Side
- Thrillist ⇒ 32 Great New York Date Ideas That Aren't Just Drinks
- Time Out New York ⇒ The MTA Is Working to Purchase Hundreds of New 'Gangway' Subway Cars
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!