There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Windows at Frank Gehry's IAC Building Are Oozing Sealant
- Bklyner ⇒ Gowanus 'Rabbit Lady' Convicted of 100 Counts of Animal Abuse - BKLYNER
- Brownstoner ⇒ Food Shopping in 20th Century Brooklyn (Photos)
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Women's March Against Trump Planned in NYC on Same Day as D.C. Rally
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Murder at "The Monastery"-- No. 22 West 77th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ City Finally Acquires CitiStorage Site to Complete Long-Delayed Bushwick Inlet Park
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Bowery Mission Ready to Serve 1800 Thanksgiving Meals on the Lower East Side
- Metro ⇒ Walk on a Havana Street Without Leaving NYC at ¡Cuba!
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ Staten Island Has More Cars Per Person Than Rest of City
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ NYC Has Thanksgiving Cred With Lots of Celebrity Chefs
- Thrillist ⇒ The NYC Neighborhoods Where You Can Live Alone for Under $1,500
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Gotham Bikes Is Closing
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Film Locations for Netflix Movie “Barry” About Barack Obama
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!