There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ This Couple Got Married on a City Bus, 13 Years After They Met on One
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Shepard Fairey Will Replace Joey Ramone With a Debbie Harry Mural on Bleecker Street
- Brownstoner ⇒ This Fulton Ferry Office Building May Be the Oldest in New York City
- CityLab ⇒ Why Billionaires Don't Pay Property Taxes in New York
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ The Millennial's Guide to Moving to NYC
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Firemen's Memorial - Riverside Park at 100th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Thousands Flock to Central Park for Solar Eclipse
- Hamodia ⇒ Viewing the Eclipse in Brooklyn - Hamodia Jewish and Israel News
- NextCity ⇒ Two New Bronx Murals Encourage Pedestrians to Take the Stairs
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ Solar Eclipse Seen From Roosevelt Island Today - Quite a Sight
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ New York City Architecture: How to Talk About Buildings
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Guide to Drinking on the Lower East Side
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Fun Maps: Which Brooklyn Neighborhoods Have the Best Internet Service?
- Usa Today ⇒ Protesters Demand Removal of NYC Statue Hailing Doctor Who Experimented on Slave Women
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!