There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Renderings Revealed for 724-Foot Lower East Side Tower, Final Piece of Controversial Site
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The CBGB Awning Sold and Surprising No One, It Was Hella Expensive
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ NSFW: Behold the Smoldering Babes of Bushwick 2017 Calendar. Out This Friday!
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ 2016: The Year of Enormous Brooklyn MTA Outage Announcements
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lew Fields House - No. 307 West 90th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Beloved Chelsea Irish Pub McManus May Be Forced to Close
- Metro ⇒ Art After Trump Is for Everyone Who Feels Hopeless After the Election
- PropertyShark ⇒ Down Payments in Manhattan Now $500K - Almost Double the Median Sale Price in the US
- Thirsty ⇒ Bundle Up in NYC With These 7 Boozy Hot Cocoa Drinks
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC Chef of the Year Angie Mar Will Rekindle Your Love of Meat
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Wonder City Web Comic: The Great Whale of Coney Island, Chapter One -Installment One
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!