There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Could Affordable Housing Plans for Willets Point Be Scrapped for Airport Construction Parking?
- BronxMama ⇒ Spooky Pumpkin Garden at NYBG
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ How Long Till the Brooklyn Greenway Is Complete? Director Terri Carta Explains Its Vision
- Curbed NY ⇒ Can the Pro-Housing YIMBY Movement Gain Traction in NYC?
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Wm. H. B. Totten House - 15 West 73rd Street
- Eater NY ⇒ How One Obsessive Man Became the Top Avocado Supplier for NYC Restaurants
- Gothamist ⇒ Photos: Dogs Get Their Own Instagrammable Pop-Up at Immersive 'Human's Best Friend'
- LTV Squad ⇒ The Ferrara Bros Abandoned Gowanus Concrete Plant
- New York YIMBY ⇒ One Seaport Officially Tops Out Along the East River in Lower Manhattan
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ WeWork Says It’s Now Manhattan’s Largest Office Tenant
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Enclosed Bars for Fall in NYC
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Close-Up: W. Broadway
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 2018 NYC Dîner en Blanc Takes Over Governors Island With 6,500 Revelers in White
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!