There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Central Park SummerStage to Get a Revamp and a New Stage for the 2019 Season
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ NYC’s Empty Newspaper Boxes Are Being Turned Into Woke Lending Libraries
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ B.I.G. Makeover: Brooklyn Nets Debuting Biggie-Inspired Jerseys
- Brownstoner ⇒ Red Hook Artists Throw Open Their Studio Doors This Weekend
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Crumpets and Jazz - 55 Christopher Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Subway Therapy Post-Its Return to 14th Street for the Midterms
- Greenpointers ⇒ Amazon Eyes Long Island City for HQ2
- New York Times ⇒ How Bridge Banners Became New York’s Rogue Billboards
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Elected to Congress in Historic Victory
- The Infatuation ⇒ Pig and Khao - Lower East Side - New York - the Infatuation
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ Your Guide to Brooklyn Neighborhoods
- Thrillist ⇒ Be a Good Person and Volunteer All Over NYC This Holiday Season
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Memorable Art Installations at the Brooklyn Bridge, Past and Present
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Allen Ginsberg in Washington Square Park. 1966
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!