There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Taxi Map Shows Where New Yorkers Take Cabs and How They Pay for Them
- Bklyner ⇒ Commemorate the 241st Anniversary of the Battle of Brooklyn
- Brownstoner ⇒ How to View the North American Eclipse of 2017 in Brooklyn
- Curbed NY ⇒ That Diamond Ring in the Sun: The 1925 Eclipse in New York City
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The New York Mercantile Exchange - 628-630 Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ A New Mural on St. Mark's Place
- Gothamist ⇒ Here's What Coney Island Looks Like in the Empty Pre-Dawn Hours
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Secret Life of a Butler at the Plaza Hotel
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ The Widening Gap: Rents and Wages in New York City
- The Infatuation ⇒ The Best Late Night Restaurants in NYC - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Here's How Many NYC Buildings Are Vacant
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Fun Facts: What Are NYC Subway Conductors Always Pointing At?
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!