There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Trump Name Finally Gets Dumped From Upper West Side Apartment Building at Residents’ Request
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ After a Ruff Go of It, the Tompkins Square Park Dog Parade Is Back On
- Bklyner ⇒ After $2 Million to Repair Cave-Ins Along Shore Road Promenade, CB10 to Request a Proper Study
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ The Best Haunted Houses in Brooklyn!
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Virtually Damaged : Shepard Fairey in New York to Launch VR/AR Exhibition App
- Curbed NY ⇒ One of NYC’s Oldest Sidewalk Sheds Is Finally Taken Down
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Morrison & Boinest Co. Bldg - 413 Greenwich Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Tompkins Square Library Hosts 'A Look Back on the East Village of the 1980s' Starting Friday
- Gothamist ⇒ See More Photos From That Glorious Stanley Kubrick Exhibit, Which Just Got Extended
- LIC Post ⇒ Long Island City Presents Opportunity for Life Sciences Hub, but Not Without a Challenge: Report
- NYCgo.com ⇒ Lady Gaga's NYC
- StreetEasy ⇒ NYC Bridges: The 11 Most Important Bridges Around New York City
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Queens Pol: Let’s Stop ‘Incentivizing’ Unsafe Parking by Delivery Companies
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Port Authority Puts the Kibosh on Selling Red Hook Container Terminal
- Thrillist ⇒ Plan a Perfect Visit to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade (Before It Closes)
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Take Part in Little Cinema’s Immersive Horror Movie Screening at the Brooklyn Museum
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!