There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Urban Lens: A Tourist's Take on NYC in 1979
- Curbed NY ⇒ Brooklyn Historical Society Embraces Dumbo’s Maritime Past at Empire Stores
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Upper East Siders Live Longest as Overall NYC Life Expectancy Drops: Data
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Leon M. Hirsch House - 15 East 94th St
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Sugar Barrel, a Pastry Shop, and a Body in 1903
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ Wu-Tang Clan Performs "Triumph" at the Apollo Theater, Harlem, NY, 1997 (Video)
- Long Island City Post ⇒ See Photos: The Gutter, LIC’s New Bowling Alley, Opens Offering $7 Games
- Metro US ⇒ These Giant Animal Sculptures in Brooklyn Remind You to Call Mom
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: Birding by Subway
- Pardon Me for Asking ⇒ As in Years Past, the Carroll Park Fair 2017 Was a Big Hit
- Thrillist ⇒ What to Eat at Canal Street Market, NYC's New Asian-Influenced Food Hall
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!