There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A Massive 1,000-Unit Mixed-Use Project Is Planned Right Off the Coney Island Boardwalk
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Become an Oyster Expert
- Brownstoner ⇒ Bridging Nature With New Technology: The Cleft Ridge Span of Prospect Park
- Curbed NY ⇒ Cuomo Proposes 407-Acre State Park Near Jamaica Bay in Brooklyn
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The City Bank-Farmers' Trust Company Bldg - 20 Exchange Place
- EV Grieve ⇒ It's No Longer Always Friday: TGI Friday's Has Closed on Union Square
- The Infatuation ⇒ Mamoun’s Falafel - Greenwich Village - New York - the Infatuation
- Thirsty. ⇒ Manhattan's Upper East Side Now Has a Kosher Craft Cocktail Bar
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Secret Date Spots in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ You Can Now Drink and Throw Axes at This Gowanus Bar
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!