There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ This $8.8M Park Slope Limestone Beauty Was in ‘Boardwalk Empire’ and ‘The Age of Innocence’
- Bklyner ⇒ Quay Tower Penthouse to Become Brooklyn's Priciest Residence & Neighborhood Rankings
- Brokelyn ⇒ Getting to Know the Brooklyn Collage Collective
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Today on BPR: Can the City Be Stopped From Destroying the Promenade?
- CityLab ⇒ How Manhattan Became a Rich Ghost Town
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Hotel Willard (Aka Churchill) - 252 West 76th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Coffee Shop Closed on Union Square, and What It Might Mean for NYC's Restaurant Biz
- Forgotten NY ⇒ CHARLES STREET, Greenwich Village
- Gothamist ⇒ Inside Williamsburg's Museum of Pizza Instagram Funhouse
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ The Ridgewood Asylum: Immersive Haunted House on Ridgewood & Bushwick Border
- StreetEasy ⇒ Russian Oligarch's Billions Fund $180M Plan for Biggest Home in NYC
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ John Catsimatidis: I'm "Taming" Coney Island
- Thrillist ⇒ The Most Spooktacular Haunted Houses and Attractions in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 20 Buildings in NYC Designed by Architect Stanford White
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!