There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Stapleton: A U.S. Navy Base Built on Staten Island to House Nuclear Weapons
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ When Brazen Burglers Stole a 4,000-Pound Safe From a Canal Street Jewelery Shop in Broad Daylight [History]
- BuzzTonight ⇒ NYC's Biggest New Years Eve Dance Parties 2017
- Chelsea Now ⇒ 50 Hudson Yards to Rise Eight Floors Higher Than Its Address
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Flood Plan That Would Bring Sea Wall to Staten Island Approved
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Oliver H. Payne Carriage House - No. 126 East 66th St
- EV Grieve ⇒ McSorley's Back on the a List
- Forgotten NY ⇒ LE COMTE & CO., INC., Red Hook
- Gothamist ⇒ Art Battle Is Bringing Some of NYC's Best Street Artists Together
- Greenpointers ⇒ Soup-Ed Up in Greenpoint
- Manhattan Express ⇒ Hate Crimes Surge in Wake of Trump Victory
- The Hive ⇒ Trump Grill Could Be the Worst Restaurant in America
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Reboot for Hotel Chelsea
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC's Best New Restaurants of 2016
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!