Sitting in a Lower East Side hidden gallery called Eli Ping Frances Perkins sits a gigantic pink couch that you can see, touch and climb on for an epic selfie.
Getting there is a bit tough, but The Two Percent has some explanation on what’s up.
There is NO explanation provided what-so-ever, so here is mine:
- The Eli Ping Frances Perkins gallery is only open Friday-Sunday from 12-6
- Walk inside 55-59 Chrystie Street (no need to buzz). Yes it looks like an apartment building.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and exit left.
- In the hallway of “offices”, you’ll find one labeled “Eli Ping Frances Perkins”.
- Take off your shoes and sit on the couch.
- Feel small.
Ben Morgan-Cleveland created the art, and this is the last weekend you can see it, so get on out there!