Sitting in a Lower East Side hidden gallery called Eli Ping Frances Perkins sits a gigantic pink couch that you can see, touch and climb on for an epic selfie.
Getting there is a bit tough, but The Two Percent has some explanation on what's up.
There is NO explanation provided what-so-ever, so here is mine:
- The Eli Ping Frances Perkins gallery is only open Friday-Sunday from 12-6
- Walk inside 55-59 Chrystie Street (no need to buzz). Yes it looks like an apartment building.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and exit left.
- In the hallway of "offices", you'll find one labeled "Eli Ping Frances Perkins".
- Take off your shoes and sit on the couch.
- Feel small.
Ben Morgan-Cleveland created the art, and this is the last weekend you can see it, so get on out there!
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.