There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Chuck Close Immortalizes Lou Reed, Philip Glass and Others in 2nd Avenue Subway
- CityRealty ⇒ What Are POPS and How Can the City Make Them Work Better?
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Latke Festival Coming to Brooklyn Museum on Monday
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The R. J. Horner Factory -- Nos. 109-111 West 24th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Ride on the MTA's Vintage Fleet
- Forgotten NY ⇒ LE COMTE & Co., INC., Red Hook
- Gothamist ⇒ A Look Inside the Empty 60s-Era TWA Building and at Its Future as a Hotel
- New York Times ⇒ The Best Architecture in New York of 2016
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Transportation Hacks for Navigating to NYC Airports
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Who Was Appearing at the Madison Square Garden Theatre 116 Years Ago Today
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Historian Gifts $4M Manhattan Property to Native Americans
- Thirsty ⇒ The Snow Bird at Gansevoort Meatpacking Is the Ultimate Winter Drink
- Thrillist ⇒ Recreating a Classic: Inside the New Union Square Cafe With Designer David Rockwell
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Locals Hope to Reopen Ridgewood Reservoir Gatehouses to the Public
- Uptown Collective ⇒ The Year of Hamilton
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.