There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The High Line's Final Section, the Spur, Is Open
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ ‘Forgotten East’ Pop-Up Wants to Transport You From Canal Street to Chinese Luxury
- Bklyner ⇒ Street Renamed to Honor Notorious B.I.G.
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Update on Poplar Street Community Garden: It’s 25 Years Old Now!
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The James F. A. Clark House (Goethe House) - 1014 Fifth Avenue
- Gothamist ⇒ The Strand Bookstore Is Now a City Landmark, and the Owner Hates It - Gothamist
- LIC Post ⇒ Byford Discusses 7-Train Improvements at MTA Town Hall Meeting, Addresses Falling Debris
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ Metropolitan Opera |Free NYC Summer Recitals 2019
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ “The Plaza” Goes Behind the Glamour at NYC’s Most Historic Hotel
- The Villager ⇒ Maloney: Ban ‘Nonessential’ ’Copter Flights - the Villager
- This Way on Bay ⇒ Watch This Local News Compilation of a Staten Island Tornado From 1990
- Thrillist ⇒ Historic LGBTQ Sites to See During Pride in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ On Staten Island, a Landlocked Lighthouse Is a Curious Discovery
- Vanishing New York ⇒ DeRobertis Neon Sign
- West Side Rag ⇒ 72nd Street Subway Station That Had $25 Million Renovation Springs Another Leak
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!