There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- AbandonedNYC ⇒ Approaching the “Forgotten Borough”
- Brownstoner ⇒ Midwood Condo With Two Bedrooms, Two Balconies and Two Refrigerators Asks $899K
- Curbed NY ⇒ Sprawling Tribeca Co-Op With Light-Filled Art Studio Seeks $7.95M
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ IDNYC Stays Free for Third Year, Offers Memberships to 10 New Institutions
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1905 Atelier Bldg - No. 33 West 67th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ It's a Great Time for Pasta in NYC
- Long Island City Post ⇒ At LaGuardia Community College, Cuomo and Bernie Sanders Announce Plan to Make College Free
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Meet the Neighborhoods New Yorkers Are Moving To
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ Murder Rising in Gentrifying South Bronx
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!