There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A Pavilion Created From 300,000 Recycled Cans Is Coming to Governors Island This Summer
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Sky High With the Eldridge Street Synagogue ‘Oculus’ Window Restoration [Photos]
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ MTA Shelves Park Ave. Ventilation Plant After Community Uproar, Pol Says
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Gosta Kraemer Store - No. 24 West 23rd Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Brooklyn Starbucks’ Long Movie Theater Past
- GoNOMAD ⇒ Authentic Chinatown: The Best Chinese Restaurants in NYC
- Gothamist ⇒ Inside the Museum of Chocolate, Now Open in Manhattan
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ New York in 1911 as Drawn by Vernon Howe Bailey
- The Met Museum ⇒ Lygia Pape: A Multitude of Forms
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ 80-Year-Old Art Supply Shop A.I. Friedman Is Closing
- Thrillist ⇒ The 19 Iconic Sandwiches Every New Yorker Needs to Eat
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Katz's & Tourists
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!