There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A New Seven-Acre Park Will Open Under the Kosciuszko Bridge in Greenpoint
- Bklyner ⇒ Body Art vs. Protestors: Art Exhibition or Exhibitionism?
- Curbed NY ⇒ How the TWA Terminal, a Midcentury Icon, Became One of NYC’s Coolest New Hotels
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Wm. W. Dashiell House - 848 St. Nicholas Avenue
- Gothamist ⇒ Red Hook Tavern Is a Cozy Neighborhood Gathering Spot (With $22 Burgers)
- Greenpointers ⇒ Kosciuszko Bridge Park “Under the K” Design Unveiled
- New York Times ⇒ After 34 Years, Gotham Bar and Grill Has a New Head Chef
- QNS.com ⇒ GrowNYC Youthmarket Opens in Far Rockaway, Allowing Residents Access to Fresh Produce
- Serious Eats ⇒ The Best Pizza Slices in New York City
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ MTA Will Install Nets Under 61st Street-Woodside 7 Train Station After Falling Debris Incidents
- The Lo-Down ⇒ M14A Bus Wins “Pokey Award” for Slowest Route in New York City
- The Villager ⇒ REAL ESTATE: Bowling Alley? Private Pool? Amenities Frenzy - the Villager
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Heaven in the Bronx: Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto at St. Lucy’s Church
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!