There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Second Phase of Hunters Point South Development Moves Forward With 960 Affordable Unit Proposal
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Borough of Dives: A Guide to Brooklyn’s Best No-Frills Watering Holes
- Curbed NY ⇒ South Street Seaport Will Get an Interactive Light Show This Winter
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost John H. Matthews House - 176 Riverside Drive
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Look at Orchard Street's Transformation Into the 1970s for Martin Scorsese's Jimmy Hoffa Film
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ The Best Happy Hour Spots in the Financial District
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Guide to Spending Time Alone in New York City
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ New Design for Tower on City Hall Park
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Darkside, a Star Wars-Themed Pop-Up Bar Has Opened in NYC’s SoHo
- Vanishing New York ⇒ New Ziegfeld
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!