There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Bro Ho Ho! Here Are the East Village Bars to Avoid During SantaCon
- Bklyner ⇒ Bushwick Bodegas Exhibit Art in Living Advent Calendar
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Herb Is the Word: Five-Course Eatery Opens Near Bklyn Museum
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Rafael Espinal's Campaign Kickoff for Public Advocate Is Happening Tonight at House of Yes
- Chopsticks & Marrow ⇒ Watch Action Bronson Make a Decadent Breakfast Sandwich
- Curbed NY ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Park Will Replace Problem-Plagued Squibb Bridge
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1874 Acker, Merrill & Condit Stable -- 134-136 West 10th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Superhero's Welcome
- Eater NY ⇒ 18 NYC Restaurants Decked Out for the Holidays
- Greenpointers ⇒ A Stroll Down Historic Calyer Street
- Joe's NYC ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Park
- New York Times ⇒ Apollo Theater to Build New Performance Spaces
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 5 Working Dogs of NYC From the New Book City of Dogs
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Washington Square Park Christmas Tree 1960s
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!