There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Gowanus Alliance Reveals Plans to Bring Kentile Floors Sign to New Park
- Brownstoner ⇒ Cruise the Streets of Brooklyn With Your Own Sail Wagon (1912)
- Curbed NY ⇒ How Did the Second Avenue Subway Do in Its First Week?
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Check Out NYC's First Snowmen of 2017
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Thom & Wilson's 1889 No. 25 West 88th Street
- Metro ⇒ See Inside the Nasty Women Art Exhibition
- New York Times ⇒ Piers 92 and 94 to Stand Out at the Armory Show
- Thrillist ⇒ New York City Tap Water Isn't Nearly as Great as We Think It Is
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Le Train Bleu
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!