The price is kind of steep, starting at $300 for members and $350 otherwise, but you do get some pretty sweet stuff with admission, including:
- Delicious buffet dinner with wine and beer, evening snack, and light breakfast snack
- Live Music
- Cots for all participants
- Special presentations
- Fossil fact-finding tour by flashlight
- Live-animal special exhibition
- Access to special exhibits
And of course, you also get to doze off directly under the giant 94-foot whale inside the Milstein Hall of Ocean Life.
Check out the event page for more information or to book tickets. There are still tickets available for this Saturday's sleepover, so book quick before they are gone!
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.