There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ See Inside the American Copper Buildings’ Amenity-Filled Sky Bridge
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ SantaCon Location Still a Mystery; Critics Say ‘Be Good, for Goodness Sake’
- Brokelyn ⇒ Dumbo's New 'Artisanal Mini Mart' Rejects Its Bodega Identity
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ The Best of Broadway in Columbus Circle
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Present Time: Brooklyn’s Holiday Markets Are Open!
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Bridge Makes the Top Ten of 2017's Most Instagrammed Locations
- Citi Bike | Blog ⇒ A Brooklynite’s Journey to Biking
- Curbed NY ⇒ MTA Wants Your Feedback on Its New Open-Gangway Subway Cars
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Brick as Design -- No. 927 Broadway
- Metro US ⇒ Is the City Riding Toward a Dockless Bikeshare Future?
- New York Times ⇒ Review: ‘Shadowman’ Traces the Rise and Fall of an ’80S Artist
- The Atlantic ⇒ New York City Has Genetically Distinct ‘Uptown’ and ‘Downtown’ Rats
- Thrillist ⇒ Two New Yorkers Argue the Most Important Debate in Manhattan: Uptown or Downtown
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 100+ Menorahs Light Up NYC's Historic Eldridge Street This Season - Untapped Cities
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!