There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Manhattan Will Get Its First Public Beach at Hudson River Park
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Snarkitecture Is Now Selling Tickets for Snark Park, Their Artsy ‘Enchanted Forest’ at Hudson Yards
- Bklyner ⇒ Willoughby Square Park Development Plans Canceled
- Brokelyn ⇒ St. Mark's Comics to Close at the End of February
- Brownstoner ⇒ Black ArtStory Month Returns in February
- Cineclast ⇒ Secret Sushi by Bou EXPOSED!
- Curbed NY ⇒ Lower East Side Building Tested for Lead Levels 37 Times Health Standards
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1866 No. 97 Franklin Street
- Gothamist ⇒ A Conversation With NYC's Most Prolific Political Heckler
- Greenpointers ⇒ After 20 Years Enid's Is Closing in March
- New York Times ⇒ Your Taxi or Uber Ride in Manhattan Will Soon Cost More
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Open Call for Muralists: Public Art for the New Essex Market
- The Villager ⇒ Hudson Yards: A Look Into First Luxe Tower - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ These Six Bronx Neighborhoods Have the Most Hazardous Heat Violations
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!