There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ For $935K This 1.5 Bedroom Boerum Hill Co-Op Is Both Downtown Loft and Zen Retreat
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Allen Street Hotel Reactivates Partnership With LISA Project for New Mural Series
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Fire Tears Through Historic Beth Hamedrash Hagodol Synagogue on LES: FDNY
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Pottier & Stymus Bldg - 375-377 Lexington Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Village Pourhouse Still Looks Like the Village Pourhouse Outside, but E.Vil Is on the Way
- Eater NY ⇒ Canal Street Food Hall Slides Into Chinatown Monday With New Nom Wah
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Many Lives of an 1834 Wooden Village House
- Greenpointers ⇒ This Season's Outdoor Movies! ::Gets Popcorn:: - Greenpointers
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Eat: 3rd Annual Crawfish Boil 2017
- Lonely Planet Travel News ⇒ This New York City Rooftop Pool Imported Sand From the Hamptons
- Thrillist ⇒ How New Yorkers Are Fighting to Save the City's Struggling Newsstands
- Time Out New York ⇒ Five New Rooftop Bars That We Can’t Wait to Hit Up This Summer
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of Saks Fifth Avenue in Midtown, NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!