There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Bushwick ‘Industrial Arts Complex’ Will Have a Food Hall, Too
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Countdown Clocks Now Active at East Broadway Subway Station
- Brokelyn ⇒ SantaCon to Spare Brooklyn Its Wrath and Stay in Midtown This Saturday
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Skip Brunch, Tour a Cemetery
- Curbed NY ⇒ Flatiron's New 'Shimmering Tubes' Are NYC's Latest Instagrammable Art Installation
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1848 Richard Dongan House - 234 West 10th Street
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The MTA Apparently Has No Idea How They're Going to Handle the Rapidly Approaching L Train Shutdown – Free Williamsburg
- Greenpointers ⇒ Local Filmmaker Pays Homage to 90s Hoop Dreams in Short Film JUMPMAN - Greenpointers
- Metro US ⇒ Christmas Comes to NYC's Miniature Attraction Gulliver's Gate
- New York Times ⇒ New York Today: Do Dogs Need Winter Coats?
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Mendicants New York City 1910
- Thrillist ⇒ How NYC Chefs Are Turning Gourmet Pasta Into a Fast Food
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC's IRT Powerhouse on West 59th Street Gets Landmark Status - Untapped Cities
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!