There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The Urban Lens: From Bob Dylan to Jack Kerouac, See Rare Photos of the Village's Beat Generation
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ SantaCon Location Comes Early
- Bronx Journal ⇒ Sleepless in the Subways
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Skyline Surprise: ‘Watchtower’ Letters Quietly Removed From Brooklyn Heights Building
- Curbed NY ⇒ SantaCon Is Back: Where It Will Be, and Where You Should Go Instead
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Dorothy Caruso's Skinny Studio - 143 East 62nd Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ SantaCon 2017 Includes These East Village Bars
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Where Are All the Cool Kids Actually Partying in New York?
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Corona Women Who Was Once Victim of Sex Trafficking Wins National Award
- Joe's NYC ⇒ Ludlow Street
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ New York Cares Coat Drive 2017
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Manhattan CB 7 to DOT: Make Broadway a Safe Neighborhood Street Instead of a Speedway
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ FAO Schwarz Makes a Midtown Comeback
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Winter
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ In the News: Battery Park City Awaits Cuomo’s Decision
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 7 of NYC's Smallest Restaurants
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ The Tree Is Lit at Washington Square! On Fountain Plaza for 2017
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!