There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Netflix to Open New Production Centers in Bushwick and Flatiron
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ A Look Back at the Electric Circus, the Greatest Show on St. Marks Place
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ It’s Another Passover Without Streit’s Matzo on the Lower East Side
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Lift Like a Girl: A Bushwick Powerlifting Gym Centers Female and Non-Binary People
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC Passes Its Own ‘Green New Deal’ in Landmark Vote
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Levi Onderdonk House - 90 Charles Street
- Far Out Magazine ⇒ Photographer Captures 30 Years of Driving a Taxi in New York's Nightlife
- Gothamist ⇒ Video: Death Metal Subway Busking Is the Best Kind of Subway Music
- LICtalk ⇒ Mighty Quinn's BBQ Opening Location in Long Island City - LICtalk
- QNS.com ⇒ Welcome Cherry Blossoms During Sakura Matsuri Festival on Saturday
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Likewise Almost
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Absolutely Must Do in NYC This Weekend
- Wall Street Journal ⇒ New York City’s Population Dips for First Time in Over a Decade
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Astoria and LIC Street Fairs 2019
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!