There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Looking Back at New York’s 'Summer of Love' and the Birth of the East Village
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Author of Novel About Vanishing New York at Brooklyn Heights Branch Library Thursday
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Clean Sweep! ‘broom’-Wielding Bostonians Defeat New Yorkers in Quidditch Match at B’Bridge Park
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Lucy Sparrow Opens an All-Felt Bodega in NYC : “8 ‘Till Late”
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Beer in Stained Glass
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ This Bushwick Dress Designer Is Going Global
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ PHOTOS: The City's Coolest-Looking Pool Is on Roosevelt Island
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The H. B. Claflin & Co. Bldg - 151-157 West Broadway
- EV Grieve ⇒ Base Camp: Looking at the Bowlmor Lanes-Replacing 22-Story Condoplex
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ King Pizza Records Bringing Pizza Fest to Williamsburg and Bushwick June 22-24 – Free Williamsburg
- NextCity ⇒ New Yorkers Call for More Surveillance Cameras
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ What Is to Become of the Old Goethals Bridge?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ NYC Fun Facts: The Surprising History of the Iconic “I Love NY” Logo
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!