There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Macy's, Lord & Taylor, and More: The History of New York City's Holiday Windows
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ 2 Dope Queens Are Taking Over Brooklyn's Kings Theatre This Week
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ EPA: Gowanus Canal Is Cleaner Than It Has Been in 150 Years
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ 50% Off Everything at MET Museum! Nelson Saiers Commercializes the View
- Curbed NY ⇒ See 5 Visions of a Post-Apocalyptic Central Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Rusting Beauty - 116-118 Franklin Street
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Flushing Meadows Signage
- New York Times ⇒ You’re Gonna Need a Bigger Coffee Table: 9 Gift Books for the Discerning New Yorker
- StreetEasy ⇒ StreetEasy's 2019 NYC Housing Predictions: What to Expect Next Year
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Christmas Tree Farms Near NYC
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ The Birth of Battery Park City (Part 3)
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photos: The 2018 Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting
- West Side Rag ⇒ Columbus Circle Holiday Market Opens Wednesday With New ‘Holiday Lounge’
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!