There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ New Renderings Show Rebuilt, Non-Bouncing Squibb Bridge Pedestrian Walkway in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Experience Persian Immersion at This Iranian Film, Music, and Theater Fest
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Revisiting the Classics: Junior's
- Brownstoner ⇒ The Timber Shed Returns to Admiral's Row
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1832 Thomas Barron House - 39 White Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Bushwick & Williamsburg: Here Are Your New Citi Bike Stations
- Greenpointers ⇒ The First Professional Baseball Player Began in Williamsburg
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ See: Sakura Park in Bloom 2019
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Jackson Heights Residents Demand Car Free Plaza on 78th Street: Town Hall
- NY City Lens ⇒ Orchid Overkill
- New York Daily News ⇒ MTA Figures Out How to Save $500M on Second Ave. Subway by Using 1970s Tunnel
- New York Times ⇒ New York Art Galleries: What to See Right Now
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best NYC Exhibits to Share on Social Media Right Now
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!