There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Macy's Is Requiring Reservations to Visit Santa
- A Day in the Uber Life ⇒ The Real-Life Adventures of an Uber Driver
- Business Insider ⇒ Incredible Photos of New York City When It Was Covered in Farmland
- Curbed NY ⇒ Philip Johnson’s Postmodern Midtown Skyscraper Could Become a NYC Landmark
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1886 Simon Carmichael House - 51 West 105th Street
- Greenpointers ⇒ 14 Films Shot in Greenpoint! - Greenpointers
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ A Cocktail Bar Inside a Deli? Yes, Please
- New York Times ⇒ These Well-Known New Yorkers Give Back. Here’s Why.
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Stringer: A 1960s-Era Bus Network Isn’t Working for New Yorkers in 2017
- Thrillist ⇒ 5 Underappreciated NYC Neighborhoods Worth a Full Weekend Trip
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Project Proposes Attachment of 3-D Printed Pod Homes for the Homeless to NYC Buildings - Untapped Cities
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!