There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Cuomo Asks MTA to Study Possible Subway Extension From Manhattan to Red Hook
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Rockaway Favorite Super Burrito Is Coming to Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ The Water’s Frigid! Brooklynites Dive Into Atlantic at Coney New Year’s Day Plunge
- Curbed NY ⇒ Gateway Tunnel Once Again in Peril as Feds Say Funding Deal Is 'Nonexistent'
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1833 Day, Newell & Day Bldg - 589 Broadway
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Super Burrito Is Taking Over Our the Restaurant Space at Brooklyn Bazaar – Free Williamsburg
- Hey Ridge ⇒ Did Verrazzano Really Ever Sail Into New York? | Hey Ridge
- Streetsblog New York City ⇒ Prospect Park Is Officially Car-Free Forever
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ New City Council Speaker Says It’s “Possible” He’ll Overrule NIMBYs
- Thirsty. ⇒ Charity Cocktails to Support Female Empowerment at Leyenda.
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Public Bathrooms in the NYC Neighborhoods Where You Need One Most
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!