There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ City Planning Commission Approves East Harlem Rezoning Plan
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Watch: 3d-Printed Boats Go for Gold at the Red Hook Regatta
- Bklyner ⇒ New Breweries in Brooklyn
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ The ‘Looking for a Girlfriend’ Guy Is Still on the Prowl
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Dr. John J. Moorhead House - 101 Manhattan Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ The Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade Is Oct. 21
- Gothamist ⇒ Yankee Stadium to 'Significantly Expand' Protective Netting for 2018 Season
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ A 'Mad Men' Themed Lounge Is Opening in NYC
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ Celebrate Oktoberfest in Ridgewood!
- Street Art NYC ⇒ French Graffiti Artist and Graphic Designer Jaek El Diablo On: His Influences, His Style, New York Graffiti and the Future of It All
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Viñoly's 125 Greenwich High-Rise Now Ready for Buyers
- Thrillist ⇒ The Definitive Lower East Side Dining Guide
- Untapped Cities ⇒ In Photos: New TWA Lounge at NYC’s 1WTC
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Stu’s Ball at the Bonnie
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!