There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Daniel Libeskind’s 900-Pound Star Brings the Bling to This Year’s Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree
- Bklyner ⇒ CB 1 Approves 50 Kent Park Design Following Revision
- Brokelyn ⇒ TOMORROW: Free Ramen at Tonchin in NYC
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Sunday in Brooklyn: Beat the Chill With Chili
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Walls of Fame: Take a Tour of Bushwick Art Murals
- Curbed NY ⇒ What It’s Like to Watch the NYC Marathon at Mile 8 in Clinton Hill
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1891 Hicks Building - 73 Warren Street
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ Your Guide to Brooklyn Holiday Markets - Explore Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ Leonard Cohen Art Exhibit Coming to Jewish Museum in 2019
- Greenpointers ⇒ Mae West’s Gay Drama That Shocked 1920s America
- New York Times ⇒ 10 of the Best Pizza Slices in N.Y.C.
- StreetEasy ⇒ NYC Rents Are Rising This Fall, Defying the Typical Autumn Chill
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in NYC Right Now
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Explore the Historic Alexander Hamilton Customs House
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!