There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Governor Cuomo Wants to Test Self-Driving Subways in NYC
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ The Stonewall 50 Rally Drew Pride Celebrants of All Stripes
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick’s Birdy’s Lands New Sister Bar in Ridgewood Called Planet X
- Curbed NY ⇒ De Blasio Calls for ‘Cyclist Safety Plan’ After Spate of Deaths
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ C. P. H. Gilbert's 272-278 West 86th Street
- Gothamist ⇒ Revisiting Tom's Restaurant 30 Years After 'Seinfeld' First Aired - Gothamist
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Fifth Annual Jackson Heights Jazz Festival Kicks Off Sunday
- New York Times ⇒ He’s Spent Just One Night on His Private Island. He’s Had Enough.
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ A Man Stayed at the New Yorker Hotel for One Night. Now, Because of Rent-Stabilization, He Says He Owns It
- The Villager ⇒ 'Inside Story' on Push for White Horse Landmarking - the Villager
- Thrillist ⇒ Everywhere You Need to Eat and Drink in NYC Right Now
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of the Bronx’s Arthur Avenue
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ Scenes From PRIDE 2019, 50 Years Since Stonewall, at Washington Square Park
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!