There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bklyner ⇒ Park Slope Puppet Show Confronts Struggles of a Gay Teen
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Ferry Tale of Dumbo
- Consumerist ⇒ There Are Only 32 Retail Gas Stations Left in Manhattan
- Curbed NY ⇒ Tour Brooklyn Grange, the Largest Rooftop Farm in NYC
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ 'Uptown Bounce' Free Block Party Celebrates '80S and '90S in East Harlem
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Henry Illoway House - 1113 Madison Avenue
- Forgotten NY ⇒ EXCHANGE ALLEY, Financial District
- Gothamist ⇒ 9 Facts You Might Not Know About Union Square
- Greenpointers ⇒ It's 90° Out! Get Thee to the Beach! - Greenpointers
- Long Island City Post ⇒ Free Shakespeare to Come to LIC Waterfront Next Month
- Roosevelt Islander ⇒ Roosevelt Island Ferry Terminal Sign Spotted, Dock Construction Under Way, Service on Schedule for August - It's Time to Get on the Ferry!!!!!!
- The Infatuation ⇒ 12 Great NYC Bars With Activities - New York - the Infatuation
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Brooklyn Landlord Sues City Over $15K Shepard Fairey Mural Fine
- Thrillist ⇒ 5 NYC Neighborhoods You Need to Spend More Time Exploring This Summer
- Time Out New York ⇒ The Best NYC Happy Hours That You Can Actually Make
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 11 Most Fascinating Public Bathrooms in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!