There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Workplace Happiness: How Design and Perks Affect Employees' Emotional Health and Productivity
- Bklyner ⇒ Gowanus Souvenir Celebrates Pop-Up Shop and Lunar New Year With Festive Lion Dance [Video]
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Super-Sized Sahadi’s Coming to Sunset Park
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost Thorley's "House of Flowers" - 562 Fifth Avenue
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Bizarre 1916 Plan to Fill in the East River
- Hey Ridge ⇒ Talking With Bay Ridge’s Anti-Trump Street Artist | Hey Ridge
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ A Self Guided Tour of St. Matthias Church in Ridgewood
- Thrillist ⇒ How New Yorkers Are Fighting a Historically Bad Flu Season This Year
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Nosy Neighbor: Why Are Construction Fences Always Green?
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Cities 101: Where Do NYC Food Carts Go to Sleep at Night?
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!