There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYC Plans to Sell $1B in NYCHA Air Rights to Developers
- Brooklyn Daily Eagle ⇒ No Matter How DOT Repairs BQE, Brooklyn Heights Promenade Will Be Out of Commission for a Long Time
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Party of the Year! 10 Brooklyn Spots Where You Can Celebrate New Year’s Eve
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ BSA’s 15 Most Popular Murals of 2018: A “Social” Survey
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ An Indoor Soccer Space Comes to North Brooklyn
- Curbed NY ⇒ It Just Got Easier to Browse the City’s Landmarks
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Electus D. Litchfield House - 171 East 73rd Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Dallas BBQ Is Here to Stay
- Eater NY ⇒ One of the City’s Top Thai Restaurants Is Expanding to Brooklyn
- Gothamist ⇒ Here Are the Three Finalists for NYC's Trash Can of the Future
- Greenpointers ⇒ The Greenpointer Who Became a Taxidermy Legend
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ Winter Wonderland Event at The Big Park on Saturday, December 22, 2018
- StreetEasy ⇒ Manhattan Bridge: The Story of NYC's Most Unsung East River Span
- The Ink ⇒ SantaCon Came Back to Town - the Ink.nyc
- The Zumper Blog ⇒ 6 Reasons to Consider a Winter Move in NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ New Yorkers Don’t Need to Shop on Amazon - We Have Better Bets
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Museum of Modern Graffiti (December 2018)
- Welcome2TheBronx ⇒ WATCH: Is This the End of the Famous Bronx Christmas House?
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!