There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Palatial Upper East Side Pad Could Set a Record for the Most Expensive Townhouse Ever Sold in NYC
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ SantaCon Photos: Drinking in a Winter Wonderland
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Witnessing the Destruction of Beth Hamedrash Hagadol Synagogue [Photos]
- Brooklyn Heights Blog ⇒ Solutions Mulled for Easing Brooklyn Bridge Promenade Congestion
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost New York Club - 20 West 40th Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ After 42 Years on St. Mark's Place, the Grassroots Tavern Closes on New Year's Eve
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ Cabins and Cottages on Top of Manhattan Roofs
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ NYC's Most Expensive Home: Inside the $80 Million Townhouse Breaking Records
- New York Times ⇒ Kew Gardens: Where New York Doesn’t Feel So Urban
- Thirsty. ⇒ How to Survive New Year's Eve in NYC: 5 Tips for How to Enjoy
- Thrillist ⇒ How to Be a Real New Yorker, According to Real New Yorkers
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 7 of the Quirkiest Vending Machines You Can Find in NYC - Untapped Cities
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!