There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ The City Is Selling Historic Artifacts and Photos From NYC's Bygone Era of Baseball
- Bklyner ⇒ Crossing Verrazzano? It's $5.50 if You Are From SI, but $19 if You Live in BK.
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ What to Eat at Smorgasburg: The Drool-Worthy Class of 2019
- Curbed NY ⇒ Time’s Up for Tribeca’s Landmarked Clock Tower, Court Rules
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The G. Ebbinghousen & Co. Buildings - 191-199 Seventh Avenue
- EV Grieve ⇒ A Quick Look at Webster Hall a Month Before It Reopens
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Walk Down the Longest True Alley in Manhattan
- Gothamist ⇒ 'Game of Thrones' Fan Finds Iron Throne Inside Fort Totten Park in Queens
- Harlem World Magazine ⇒ The Old Bang Gasoline Station at Morningside and 124th Street in Harlem, 1940's
- LICtalk ⇒ Nude Sunrise Yoga Class Offered in Gantry Park This Summer - LICtalk
- New York Times ⇒ The First Female Photographers Brought a New Vision to the New York Times
- QNS.com ⇒ A Bumpy Build on Ridgewood's Cypress Avenue: Our Neighborhood, the Way It Was
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ Congestion Pricing Approved for NYC as Albany Passes Cuomo's MTA 'Reform' Package
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ Old New York in Photos #100 – Broadway From Broome Street C.1870
- Sunnyside Post ⇒ City Presents Sunnyside Yards as an 'Enormous Opportunity', Many Remain Unconvinced
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Picnic Spots in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 13 of NYC’s Triangle Buildings: A Brief History
- West Side Rag ⇒ Mrs. Maisel Returns to the UWS for Filming Next Week
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!